Work From Home Customer Service Representative
- $15 Hourly
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Work from home position
Must be able to work M-F shift ranging between 6:00am - 9:00pm CT
Agents, on behalf of Customer, will be recruited, hired, and trained to handle inbound and outbound Customer contacts. English and Spanish languages will be supported. Agents will be US Citizens only. Agents must be located in the United States. Remote Agent protocols, processes, and procedures must fully comply with United States Government contract requirements.
- Agents and DXC must comply with IDEMIA’s background check process and criteria.
- All personnel with access to TSA and FBI contract sensitive information, SSI and/or PII must be vetted and shall undergo federal background checks
- All personnel supporting state programs shall undergo state-specific background checks, as required by program.
Essential Job Functions
- Answers telephones and responds to basic customer questions using established methods provided in training. Forwards call to appropriate personnel.
- Records call on account history record with results of the inquiry; initiates required confirmation.
- Processes customer requests by sending faxes, returning telephone messages, sending mail documents, or using other related communication under direct supervision.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Zero or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
- Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
- Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
- Experience working with and skilled in the use of help desk software
- Basic business and analytical problem solving skills
- Basic communication skills
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
We are an IT services company using the power of technology to build better futures for our customers, colleagues, environment and communities.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.