Job Posting Title:Offering Sales Specialist, Business Process Services
Job Requisition ID:51161570
Job Category:ES - Sales Specialists & Consultant
Primary Location:USA - TX - TEXAS CITY
As the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) leads digital transformations for clients by modernizing and integrating their mainstream IT, and by deploying digital solutions at scale to produce better business outcomes. The company's technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network enable 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries to thrive on change. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology and explore thrive.dxc.technology, DXC's digital destination for changemakers and innovators.
- Establish, pursue and win new and renewal sales opportunities for BPS.
- Develop opportunity pipeline to increase DXC's BPS market share.
- Educate clients, industry and account partners on BPS.
- Lead sales pursuits by bringing together and motivating the resources required to close deals.
- Set direction for business development.
- Sell complex solutions to customers.
- Develop key client relationships with customers
- Develop key relationships with and industry and account colleagues to form successful partnerships.
- Grow revenue across the BPS Division.
- Communicate value proposition that meets the unique business needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
- Understand the overall cross-portfolio to support the integration of solutions.
- Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish consultative professionalism.
- Maintain broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives.
- Successful track record in IT and/or BPO business development and sales.
- Demonstrated knowledge of products, solutions and service offerings.
- Understanding of the competitors and their offerings to be able to compete.
- Demonstrated expertise in closing deals.
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative in successfully driving services sales.
- Strategic planning expertise.
- Capability to demonstrate added value.
- Successful partner engagement experience.
- Capability to understand the leverage of services as part of strategic portfolio of products.
- 5-10+ years of related sales experience.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher level customer interface.
- Viewed as expert in BPO sales field.
- Fluency in English and local country language.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Advance sales courses completed
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability (physical or mental), protected veteran status or military service of affiliation, race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, protected genetic information, or political affiliation. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. EEO is the Law Poster.
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email. Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.