DXC Technology seeks a Lead User Experience (UX) Designer.
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, both Visual and Non-Visual.
- Must present a portfolio of industry examples illustrating step-by-step solutions to project requirements.
- Must be a resourceful self-starting individual, capable of creating workflows conforming to the needs of the position.
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean Software Development.
- Possess User Advocacy, Rapid Prototyping, Participatory Design, Persuasion, Business and Revising Skills.
- Proficiency in UI development a plus.
- Experience with leading client discover sessions to discover project scope and gather requirements.
- Oversee visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and/or captivate consumers.
- Lead UX design for complex workflows and/or for technical end users.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research).
- Experience in creating use cases and personas to identify user roles and user objectives.
- Analyze data and content to architect visual representations of user experience.
- Conceptualize the layout of intuitive user interfaces in the form of wireframe mockups.
- Optimize the usability of existing interfaces by assessing the existing layout of data and proposing updated layouts and functionality.
- Work with teams to ensure proposed functionality is feasible and adheres to client’s requirement
- Document functional requirements of proposed interface solutions.