Product Manager (Remote)
- Expired: March 01, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Recreational Dealer Solutions, LLC (RDS), a division of Dominion Enterprises, is hiring a Product Manager in our Norfolk, VA office or remotely anywhere within the U.S. RDS provides DMS, CRM, and Marketing Solutions for the Powersports dealers with a complete dealership management platform designed to improve dealership efficiencies across all departments by combining marketing and operational functions needed to run a dealership.
Product Manager ZiiDMS (Dealership Management System) is responsible for understanding the customer business needs, defining, communicating, and prioritizing the product requirements for the development team, and the final delivery of features to the end customer. This position will primarily focus on the Parts (Inventory Management, Sales, Ordering, Receiving, Pricing, Taxes, etc.) and Service (Repair Orders, Work Estimates, Job Templates, Time Tracking, Scheduling, Rentals, Slip Management, etc.), and Accounting sections of a new Marine DMS. Your experience and knowledge of small businesses (ideally a dealership or other retail business) combined with your passion and expertise for SaaS enterprise software development will make you a critical part of the product development team. Knowledge of a Marine Dealership environment is desired.
The Role of Product Manager
- Partner with the Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support teams to support product enhancements, new product development, and process improvements
- Leverage feedback from dealerships, internal reps, and industry experts to identify growth and optimization opportunities for the business and products
- Gather requirements, write user stories
- Groom product backlog
- Help create and maintain product roadmaps
- Bug triage and testing as needed
- Self-starter, proactive, creative, detailed-oriented, great verbal and written communication skills
- Domestic and limited international travel is required.
- Reports to ZiiDMS Director of Product Management
The Successful Product Manager Will Have
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a Product Manager role
- Knowledge of workflow processes within a Marine dealership environment
- Proven history of converting customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
- Demonstrated experience with industry-best practices and an understanding of different web-based technologies
- Strong organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact and work well within a cross-team environment
- Experience in Agile projects (Scrum or Kanban preferred)
- Ability to think ahead to forecast, market changes, and to resolve challenges with the business, teams, vendors, partners, and Product Managers
- Any database or accounting experience would be a big plus
- Any dealership experience (Powersports, Marine, RV) is also a big plus
- Current Agile Certified Product Owner (CPO) certification
- Proficiency in Azure DevOps or TFS to create and manage PBIs and Bugs
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and flexible spending account with coverage beginning on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment
- 401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment
- Paid vacation, company holidays, and sick leave
Our team members treat each other with trust and respect conducting our business in the true spirit of ethics and excellence. We encourage creative experimentation and personal growth. Individuals looking for the opportunity to launch an exciting and adventurous career with Recreational Dealer Solutions, LLC are invited to submit an introductory letter and resume.
This role offers a compensation of approximately $80k/annually. Compensation factors include geography, project management/marine industry experience, education, job demands, job market, etc. Additional benefits include medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account; 401k, matching up to 4% fully vested on day one of employment; paid vacation, company holidays and sick leave; corporate discount opportunities.
Dominion Enterprises is a privately held digital marketing, data services, and software services conglomerate offering client solutions through specific business units in several verticals including automotive, hospitality, franchise, real estate, advertising, and powersports.Â Our customers rely on our B2B products and services through Data One Software, DMS Vue, Activator, Dealer Specialties, Cross Sell, Alliant, DX1, Travel Media Group and Franchise Ventures business units. Headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, approximately 1,000 employees work nationwide. We are proud of the collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environments, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and comprehensive benefits package which includes a generous 401(k) plan.Â DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
Get fresh Production Solutions jobs daily straight to your inbox!