Product Manager (Remote)
- Expired: October 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
DX1, LLC, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is hiring a Product Manager in our Norfolk, VA office or remote anywhere within the U.S. DX1, LLC provides DMS, CRM, and Marketing Solutions for the Powersports dealers with a complete dealership management platform, designed to improve dealership efficiencies across all departments by combining marketing and operational functions needed to run a dealership.
Product Manager ZiiDMS (Dealership Management System) is responsible for understanding the customer business needs, defining, communicating, and prioritizing the product requirements for the development team, and the final delivery of features to the end customer. This position will be primarily focused on the Parts (Inventory Management, Sales, Ordering, Receiving, Pricing, Taxes, etc.) and Service (Repair Orders, Work Estimates, Job Templates, Time Tracking, Scheduling, etc.) and Accounting sections of a new Marine DMS. Your experience and knowledge of small businesses (ideally a dealership or other retail business) combined with your passion and experience for SaaS enterprise software development will make you a critical part of the product development team. Knowledge of a Powersports and Marine Dealership environment is desired.
The Role of Product Manager
- Partner with the Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support teams to support product enhancements, new product development, and process improvements
- Leverage feedback from dealerships, internal reps, and industry experts to identify growth and optimization opportunities for the business and products
- Gather requirements, write user stories
- Groom product backlog
- Help create and maintain product roadmaps
- Bug triage and testing as needed
- Self-starter, proactive, creative, detailed-oriented, great verbal and written communication skills
- Some domestic and limited international travel is required.
- Reports to Director of Product Management
The Successful Product Manager Will Have
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a Product Manager role
- Proven history of converting customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
- Demonstrated experience with industry best practices and an understanding of different web-based technologies
- Strong organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact and work well within a cross-team environment
- Experience in Agile projects (Scrum or Kanban preferred)
- Ability to think ahead to forecast issues and market changes, and to resolve challenges with the business, teams, vendors, partners, and Product Managers
- Any database or accounting experience would be a big plus
- Any dealership experience (Powersports, Marine, RV) is also a big plus
- Current Agile Certified Product Owner (CPO) certification
- Proficiency in Azure DevOps or TFS to create and manage PBIs and Bugs
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and flexible spending account with coverage beginning on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment
- 401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment
- Paid vacation, company holidays, and sick leave
Our team members treat each other with trust and respect conducting our business in the true spirit of ethics and excellence. We encourage creative experimentation and personal growth. Individuals looking for the opportunity to launch a stimulating and adventurous career with DX1, LLC are invited to submit an introductory letter and resume.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, LLC (DX1, ZiiDMS, and Traffic Log Pro), Travel Media, and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 1,500 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.A, Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.
BusinessView all jobs at DX1 Platform