Join our growing company where we offer CDL-A truck drivers a promising flatbed career with industry leading pay, home time, and up to $2,000 orientation pay. CDL-A flatbed truck driver jobs here provide a Road-to-Success Program, breaking the ceiling on industry standards with weekly payments up to your first 84 weeks, while our Guaranteed weekly minimum pay ensures consistently and reliability during seasonably-soft market conditions.
We are a flatbed company that has been business for over 20 years. We are a major steel coil hauler that wants to double our fleet size in the next 3 years.
Responsibilities and Duties
- We are a major steel hauler
- 21% of our loads will be over size loads with additional pay included.
Qualifications and Skill
- 1 year CDL-A driving experience with 3 months of flatbed experience OR 6 months of CDL-A driving experience with 6 months of flatbed experience.
- Must be at least 22 years of age.
- Experience hauling steel coils is a plus, though not a requirement.
- No more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years (no more that 3 combined).
- No DUI in the past 10 years.
Benefits and Perks
- Average of $70,000 Annually
- Guaranteed weekly minimum pay, up to $1,200/week dependent on epxperience.
- Weekly Quality home time.
- Orientation pay.
- 401 (K) with employer match.
- Top-of-the-line equipment less than 3 years old.
- Short-haul, tarp, detention, layover & breakdown pay.
- Corporate Chaplin Service
- Affordable medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance.
- Short-term disability, critical illness and whole-term life insurance.
- Paid vacations.
- Additional paid holidays.