DVMelite North Redington Beach, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a high-energy go-getter with an eagerness to make a difference in the lives of pets and their human companions? Do you have the drive to succeed and continually learn to improve your skills and abilities? Are you excited when you make a difference in someone's day - whether that be a coworker or a new client visiting the practice? Dr. Kathy's Veterinary Care, a fear free animal hospital in Redington Beach, Florida, has an opportunity to become a member of our very exclusive team! If you want to be part of something special, please read on:
- The desire to perform a multitude of veterinary technician tasks including blood draws, catheter placement, obtaining urine/stool samples, surgical preparation and assistance, and MORE!
- The ability to prescribe medications and the appropriate dosages
- Enjoying rooming patients and building rapport (patient history, taking TPR's, etc.)
- A strong understanding of all that comes with being a veterinary technician and all of the sights and smells of the job
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills. (Do you appreciate the written word and using your pen to write with ease?)
- A desire to work hard, learn and be rewarded
- Detail-oriented with a need for files to managed and completed in an efficient fashion
- The drive to perform high-level customer service, providing the best experience possible
Located in the beautiful Treasure Island region, amidst the palm trees and lapping waves of Redington Beach, Dr. Kathy's Veterinary Care is one of a kind. We offer a very competitive wage commensurate with experience along with many benefits which include:
- Paid vacation, PTO, Holidays
- Recognition of longer work hours, with bonuses or additional perks as earned
- Uniforms are provided
Our current hours of operation are M-F 9:00 - 6:00, and Saturday's from 10:00 - 3:00. A new member to the team should expect to work Tuesdays through Saturdays and will handle the later shift to close out the day (possibly 11:00 - 8:00).
Openings for a position like this, with an opportunity to represent a one-of-a-kind Veterinary Care Center, are few and far between. Don't miss your chance to become part of this amazing organization and apply today!