Warehouse Plant Manager- Tempe- $ Negotiable
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a World Class Manufacturing company currently seeking an outstanding Production Manager who is a self-starter, a quick learner, and a motivated and energetic individual to join our growing company! This position will report to the Director of Manufacturing Operations and work hand-in-hand with our Supply Chain Director, Production Control Manager and Manufacturing and Inventory Supervisors. This individual would oversee the areas of Fabrication, Welding, Paint Line, and Production Control. The position has high expectations and tremendous opportunity for learning and growth, as the company continues to expand.
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills:
· Follow our daily management operation system to drive manufacturing excellence.
· Monitor KPI’s for production performance.
· Take actions to continuously improve performance, including motivation, training and recognition.
· Develop, recommend, and implement measures to improve production methods.
· Suggest changes to working conditions and use of equipment to increase safety and efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
· Develop and implement improvement plans for safety, quality and production system.
· Look outside the standard process to provide solutions when problems arise.
· Work with the team to ensure all customer needs are met.
· Assure that all fabrication teams are functioning at required efficiency.
· Hire manpower to appropriate level.
· Promote company safety program and monitor compliance.
· Follow production schedule as put forth from Scheduling.
· Lead a successful team. Will be managing 5 supervisors and 3-5 leads in the areas of Production Control, Machine Shop, Welding, Fabrication and Paint Line.
· Manage Change and Continuous Improvement.
· Plan overall manpower to ensure all schedules are met.
· Drive training program throughout teams.
· Compliance to all company policies and procedures.
· Other tasks as required.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree in engineering or business or appropriate discipline.
· Minimum 8 years relevant work experience.
· Minimum of 5 years of supervision and management experience.
· Experience with Lean principles, 5S, and visual management systems.
· Mechanical working knowledge of metal fabrication equipment.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong verbal, written and communication skills.
· Relevant knowledge in EHS systems.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Competitive Salary - Paid Bi-weekly
· Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD and LTD; Eligibility within 90 days of start
· 401k with company match
· Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Time
· This position is FULL TIME-Salary
· Hours are Monday -- Friday 7 am – 4 pm, some extended hours may be necessary
5865 S. AshTempe, AZ
Get fresh Manufacturing Plant Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.