Assembly Technician - Phoenix $20.00
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DVA Consulting is seeking experienced Assembly Techs.
Work safely and maintain a safe, clean and healthy work environment while producing a high quality product. Every employee is responsible for 6S. As a production associate you will be asked to learn various positions responsible for:
- Operate air tools and hand tools
- Installation OEM interior and exterior paneling and trim
- Installation OEM grade flooring/ carpet/ Durafloor
- Ensure proper 4 wheel alignment on converted vans using OEM specifications
- Build with adherence to documented processes and quality (inspection) criteria
Physical Requirements: Physically challenging positions working in various temperature climates
- Able to stand for extended periods of time - Constantly
- Able to lift 25lbs - Occasionally
- Able to sit for long periods of time - Occasionally
- Able to understand and carry out directions - Constantly
- Basic to intermediate automotive electrical, mechanical and/or alignment experience
- Safety, quality and detail oriented
- Must work in a team environment and be flexible to change
- Able to communicate effectively in English (both written and verbal format)
- Basic computer skills are necessary
- Good mathematical skills
- Able to work within required production cycle times
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00+ per hour +Benefits
DVA ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Maintain a work/life balance in a friendly working environment. Excellent benefits package! Not your typical work environment!
DVA employs highly skilled individuals in multiple industries - mining, recycling, document destruction, mobility vehicle conversions, and more. Full-time career employment- not a temporary assignment.
5202 S. 28th PlacePhoenix, AZ
ManufacturingView all jobs at DVA Consulting