Systems Administrator 2 LS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are on several winning teams...Come join us! Our work environment is limitless, you matter to us, your great work will be recognized, and there are many opportunities for advancement. Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc (DUIT) wants you! We have immediate openings for systems administrator(s). We are looking for the best and brightest systems administrators with 10 or more years of experience to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
Why work for us?
- No red tape!
- Competitive salaries
- Great Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Excellent 401K plans
- Limitless environment where you matter
- Recognition of outstanding work and other employee incentives
- Opportunities for advancement
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. We are an equal opportunity employer; check us out on the web at http://duit.us. You can follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. We do things differently, contact us to find out how...Together, we can DUIT!
All Applicants must have the following: an active high-level security clearance that required an investigative screening exam and meet the minimum job requirements specified for applying position. For this position, we are not seeking clearable or eligible applicants. All information provided is subject to verification. A security background check is required, and if you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
What You Will Get to Do:
In addition to general systems administration skills required, candidate must having the following:
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows (or other applicable) operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
Qualifications You Will Bring:
- Required Education & Years of Experience:
- Ten (10) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required and
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
AddressFort Meade, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at DUIT
Get fresh IT System Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.