DuBois Chemicals develops, manufactures, distributes and supports proprietary chemical and equipment products for a broad range of industrial and commercial applications, fulfilling mission-critical customer needs.
Responsibility Level: and nbsp; and nbsp; and nbsp; and nbsp; and nbsp; and nbsp; and nbsp; and nbsp; and nbsp;
Drivers are responsible for transporting different types of goods from warehouse to customer and rsquo;s locations using various sized power units ranging from class A to one ton flat bed and goose neck trailers. This transporting is to be done in accordance with DuBois policies as well as following DOT guidelines for the safe operation of a motored unit. Following appropriate safety procedures to transport hazardous materials is a must for DuBois Target Zero safety initiative, for driver and for public safety. You would be required to perform inspection before and after a trip.
Warehouse responsibilities will also be required specifically loading or unloading your trailer or a customer and rsquo;s trailer at the warehouse. You will be required to pass and perform fork lift duties as required by DOT. Your daily assigned tasks will be given to you by the warehouse manager who will have various needs according to customer needs. You will be asked to fulfil duties in a safe and timely manner and to be an effective operational employee.
- and nbsp;$26-28/hour
- Monday through Friday from 7 AM - 4 PM with some weekends. and nbsp;
- Tanker, Dry Van, Flatbed runs and nbsp;
- There wil be some occasional overnights, however, most deliveries ae local. and nbsp;
- We have multiple customers and nbsp;all over Washington and Oregon. Occasionally there wil be some runs to Vancouver, Canada and Idaho. Therefore, you must be able to legally drive in Canada.
- types of deliveries include drum/tote manual pump offs,bulk tanker pump offs, and standard pallet drops.
- Touch freight - load and unload - Uses a drum dolly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and nbsp;
- Paid time off and nbsp;
- 401K effective after 90 days (company match 4%) and nbsp;
- Safety bonus and nbsp;
- Manual transmission
Requirements: and nbsp;
- Hazmat, Tanker and nbsp;
- Doubles a plus
- Must be legally able and nbsp;to drive in Canada
- Minimum age: 21
- Minimum experience: 1 year and nbsp;
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 months
- Class A CDL