DTPG Collective Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
So, what is DTPG? - DTPG is a licensed Recreational cannabis retail and cultivation business with a team of professionals who have over 15 Years of combined experience in cannabis, technology, and on-demand logistics. Every day we strive to provide a memorable experience to customers. We are actively expanding and are looking for new people who want to be part of growth.
We are currently seeking PART-TIME & FULL-TIME female budtenders to start.
The budtender will exhibit excellent customer service skills and an immense amount of patience. Must be able to listen closely to the Customer's needs while continuously directing the conversation in a productive manner. PLEASE NOTE, budtenders are not licensed doctors and cannot give a patient medical advice, instead, budtenders are encouraged to give educated counseling and accurate product descriptions to patients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring all patients feel welcome through friendly smiles and great service at all times
- Stocking, organizing, and displaying products in an orderly fashion in the display case, slat walls, and drawer.
- Checking that all UPC codes and menus reflect the correct product information and pricing.
- Staying current on cannabis-related news and research
- Keeping all retail countertops clean and clutter-free throughout the day
- Keeping store and stock room clean clutter free throughout the day.
- Handle each transaction with care and accuracy, ensuring your drawer counts are correct daily.
- High School Diploma
- Previous budtender experience (Preferred but NOT required))
- Ability to work retail hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- 2 years+ of customer relations and sales experience
- Analytical problem solving
- Cash handling
- Proven organizational skills.
- Strong writing skills
- Understand and follow protocol for the proper lines of communication.
*Supplemental pay via customer tips for Budtenders*
Job Type: Full-time or Part Time Positions Available
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Every week
- Team Lead
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Shift Lead
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
DTPG Collective Inc.
930 S Alameda St Los AngelesLos Angeles, CA
RetailView all jobs at DTPG Collective Inc.