Organics Sales Assistant
- Posted: 9 days ago
- $20 to $22 Yearly
Work for an award-winning industry leader where you are appreciated and recognized for your contributions!
We are excited to share this opportunity to work with DTG Recycle, where we are as focused on sustainability and the environment as we are on our people. You will be part of a passionate group of people making a real and lasting positive effect on the community while delivering world-class customer service every day. Winning multiple safety awards and the 2021 Leading Environmental Practices award from the Association of Washington Businesses. Founded in 1999, DTG Recycle is the largest recycler of commercial, industrial, construction, and demolition materials in the Pacific Northwest.
Please read on for those looking for a financially rewarding career with an ultra-diverse workforce and an unparalleled chance for advancement and professional growth.
What you will be doing:
DTG’s Organics Sales Assistant is an excellent entry level position. The bullet points below summarize your daily responsibilities.
- Be flexible in working out of the Bremerton or Kingston offices as needed.
- Assists customers who come to or call our facilities.
- Assists Office Manager and Site Supervisor as needed.
- Greet customers upon arrival.
- Answer any customer questions.
- Measure incoming customer loads.
- Cash register duties.
- Daily cash reconciliation.
- Coordinate load outs and stock levels with loader operators.
- Answer customer calls.
- Coordinate and schedule customer deliveries with fleet operators.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters/customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Cash handling experience.
- Detail oriented.
Why work for DTG Recycle?
- Employer-paid medical benefits (PPO plan, Dental, Vision, etc.).
- $20,000 Employer Paid Base Life insurance.
- Two weeks paid vacation accrual.
- 401k with Employer match up to 4%.
- Robust employee recognition programs and engagement!
- Chance to make a positive impact on the environment every day.
- In-house fully certified Commercial Driver (CDL-B) School.
- Up to $5,000 tuition reimbursement program.
- Growth and advancement opportunities with a sustainable Planet Obsessed company.
DTG is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of status. DTG values diversity and inclusion. Individuals with disabilities, please contact HR for an accommodation request.
DTG Enterprises Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?