Non-CDL Delivery Driver
- $20 to $24 Hourly
DTG Recycle is the fastest-growing and the top recycler of building materials in the northwest. Founded in 1999, DTG has found ways to serve our community, from construction and demolition recycling to landscape materials. The mission at DTG is repurposing waste through innovation and fostering a culture of creativity and pride through pioneering employee engagement.
YEAR-ROUND WORK WITH NO NORTHWEST WINTER SLOWDOWNS!!
As a Non CDL Delivery Driver on the DTG Recycle Team, you will be part of a community of valued employees who work together and create an environment that is welcoming, caring and trusting. The company is committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all employees. We provide a comfortable and progressive workplace. Most importantly, we have a workplace where communication is open, and problems can be discussed and resolved in a mutually respectful atmosphere.
What you will be doing
- Drives to customer’s site and loads up metal or other materials and brings it back to our yard.
- Drive a delivery truck on a predetermined route and schedule.
- Document deliveries or log other shipment information.
- Communicate with the dispatcher.
- Responsible for the safe operation of the truck.
- Other job duties will be added as needed.
What you will bring along
- Valid WA State driver’s license
- Clean driving record and background.
- Able to pass a drug test.
- Availability for occasional Saturdays.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
Additional Information – We take care of our Employees.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and launch a new career or to expand an existing one. DTG Recycle is the type of company where you can balance great work with a great life, and we strive to offer our employees great benefits and opportunities to grow in the company.
- Employer-paid medical benefit (PPO Plan, Dental, Vision).
- $20,000 Employer-paid base life insurance.
- Two weeks of paid vacation accrual.
- 401(k) with employer match up to 4%.
- Robust employee recognition program and engagement.
- In-house fully certified commercial driver (CDL B) school.
- Up to $5,000 tuition reimbursement program.
- Growth and advancement opportunities with a sustainable planet-obsessed company.
- Year- round work with no slowdowns or layoffs
- Paid training
DTG is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of status. DTG values diversity and inclusion. Individuals with disabilities, please contact HR for an accommodation request.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS YOU APPLY HERE: https://app.compliancesafetymanager.com/DQForms/Default.aspx?id=e52ff485-1fd1-43a6-a0c9-558ef5ec00e7&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
DTG Enterprises IncBremerton, WA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.