DTECI Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Office Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. You’ll love this job if you enjoy fulfilling work in a small professional, but casual office, with a positive warm environment. We are Covid-safe office with separate office areas, large open space and very few visitors.
- General Office responsibilities
- Utilize Quickbooks to create customer estimates, invoices, A/P, and A/R.
- Process incoming mail and maintain files. Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience with QuickBooks required (3 years)
- Experience in office administration or other related fields (5+ years preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel formulas
- Must be detail-oriented and have organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, priority work load and be self-motivated/directed with a sense of urgency.
- Must have organizational skills.
- Professional verbal and written skills.
- Understanding of bookkeeping/accounting principles a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Health insurance available
- Warm friendly work environment with flexibility and some opportunity to work from home.
Must be fully vaccinated
BusinessView all jobs at DTECI