Sr. SQL Developer-DEA
DT Professional Services Merrifield, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Seeking a Senior SQL Developer to provide Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) support to the Office of Information Systems (TC) within the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). The DEA’s SQL Server-based EDW is used by a majority of DEA’s applications and is a critical component of statistical reporting.
- Develop SQL Script and create SSIS packages for ETL work.
- Be able to write SSRS reports or facilitate data access by other means as needed.
- Conducts performance tuning and database design, dimensional analysis, and modeling.
- Maintains and adds to an extensive set of SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) packages for Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) data manipulation.
- Maintain, enhance, and create enterprise and application level reports using SQL Server Report Service (SSRS) and other Business Intelligence (BI) tools. If requested, the EDW team will leverage SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) for performance purposes.
- Supports the review of database systems from non-Concorde applications in other DEA offices.
- Participates in daily Agile stand-up meetings and monthly planning sessions, sprint reviews, and retrospective sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of SQL Server databases creating and maintaining T-SQL Procedures, functions, packages, and triggers.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SSIS packages for data manipulation and loading.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with the SQL Server 2012 environment.
- Previous experience with Business Intelligence, Kimball Modeling and/or elastic search is desired.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD government secret (or higher) clearance
- Agile development environment.
- MS Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps Server.
- Highly skilled at SQL Script development.
- Ability to create reports via SSRS; solid understanding of a variety of BI tools.
- Experience with SSIS.
- Knowledge of Kimball methodology desired.
Powered by JazzHR
DT Professional Services
TechnologyView all jobs at DT Professional Services