Web Services Solutions Architect & Portfolio Manager (Civil)
- Posted: over a month ago
DSoft Technology's growing web / content management system (CMS) practice needs an experienced and talented Solutions Architect & Portfolio Manager to engage with our existing commercial clients and direct our web development team to deliver solutions that bring the "wow" factor to market using the Drupal and Umbraco CMS platforms. We are an Acquia Bronze Partner and a Registered Umbraco Partner. See our ClikFocus Division site for a sampling of what we do at clikfocus.com. This person hired for this position will help us continue growing our web services portfolio and be the trusted face of the company to our web clients.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science required; must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Five+ years of experience working directly with clients to deliver web solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with making recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, graphic design, database familiarity, and search optimization are all elements of this position. Experience in Drupal 7 (or higher), HTML, and PHP required.
SALARY RANGE: $95,000 to $120,000 depending on experience
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Elicit and and analyze customer business requirements
- Architect appropriate technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Develop and execute statements of work, labor estimates, project schedules; assign tasks, monitor & report progress
- Balance the tradeoffs of scope, schedule, and cost
- Manage the web development team work using Agile processes and common code repositories
- Train and oversee more junior web developers in best practices; when necessary, roll up your sleeves and work with the team in coding solutions
- Lead product demonstrations for client feedback at the end of each Sprint
- Coordinate product acceptance and production go-live launches
- Deliver application documentation to clients
- Manage all post-launch client service requests; schedule resources for planned maintenance and security patching.
- Manage incident response to meet service level agreements
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Likes to work with a team both in person and virtually
- Negotiates for win-win agreements
- Microsoft .NET Framework software engineering expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, to include Teams, Planner, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Applies best industry practices to proactively advance every project you’re assigned to.
- Possess a strong work ethic; willing to go above and beyond to meet customer expectations
- Performs company responsibilities in accordance with security policies and procedures.
DESIRED SKILLS - What Will Set You Apart:
- Certified Scrum Master
- Willingness to learn new and disparate technologies
- Hands-on web design and development with Umbraco is a plus
- Project Management Certification
- Experience working with Federal agencies in a position of Public Trust or a position requiring a security clearance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing a work environment that values and respects each teammate as an individual member of our culturally diverse organization. In keeping with this commitment, the Firm is dedicated to providing a work environment free from any type of discrimination based upon racer, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, covered veteran and military status, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by law. This commitment and policy applies to all areas of employment.
As a condition of employment, every employee must complete an Immigration and Naturalization Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification form) as well as provide the required supporting documentation to prove that they are either citizens or legal aliens authorized to work in the United States. DSoft Technology is required to verify identity with E-Verify.
Powered by JazzHR
DSoft Technology, Engineering & Analysis
AddressColorado Springs, CO
TechnologyView all jobs at DSoft Technology, Engineering & Analysis