The Administrative Assistant works under the direct supervision of the Program Manager providing administrative and secretarial support for the Administrative Department including accounting, customer support and general administration.
- Provide a friendly greeting to customers and visitors.
- Badge and direct customers and visitors upon arrival.
- Manage visitor sign-in and sign-out log.
- Manage equipment sign-in and sign-out log.
- Printer maintenance.
- Ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office and breakroom supplies.
- Procurement, shipping and receiving.
- Sending and responding to emails.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail.
- Manage gym passes.
- Manage break areas.
- Assist with company events.
- Assist supervisor with all administrative requests.
- General clerical duties such as filing, copying and faxing.
- Assists other departments when needed.
- Prompt and regular attendance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Highly organized and detail orientated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and Adobe.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with a one hour unpaid meal break.
This position requires some local travel. Travel to areas outside Hagerstown, Washington, Baltimore and Tri-State area may be required on occasion, per customer request.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma.
- One year of administrative experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree in related field.
- Two years of related experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to pass a background investigation.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA regulated drug screenings
- Company-paid Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for employee.
- Company-paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Supplemental Insurance: Aflac and/or Gap Insurance.
- Supplemental Basic Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Accruing Paid Time Off.
- Floating Holiday Time.
Applications, cover letters and resumes must be submitted online via BambooHR.
DST LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. In addition to federal law requirements, DST complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
DST expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of DST’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
DST llcHagerstown, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.