PT Self Storage assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mid Size Storage Facility looking for a permanent dedicated sales/customer service associate.
2+ Days a week. Saturdays are mandatory. Closed on Sundays
The right individual will:
1. Accurately manage cash by balancing receipts, posting payments and daily financial closing procedures.
2. Maximize sales goals with each prospective customer via the phone, web or in person
3. Successfully work in a facility with limited intervention or supervision but also willing to work in a team environment and follow direction.
4. When not engaging customers in the office, our sales associates are expected to spend time walking and tending to the property needs to ensure it is kept to our high standards. This may include cleaning units, sweeping picking up trash.
5. Exceptional customer service for future and current customers utilizing a friendly, enthusiastic and professional manner
6. Identify customer needs and provide solutions
Applicants must fill out work style reliability assessment to be considered
Knowledge of the Self Storage Industry a plus, will train the right candidate
License Required and vehicle required
If this sounds like you then come be part of our team
Interviews will be over the phone, zoom and in person, Company cleaning schedule, masks required while working with tenants.
DSS MANAGEMENT LLCWhy Work Here?
We are a growing company looking for individuals excited to work and grow in the Self Storage Industry.
DSS Management, LLC is a self-storage management company that oversees the daily operation of 9 self-storage facilities. We anticipate adding 5-7 additional locations per year over the next 5 years. DSS Management, LLC utilizes on-site technology and a call center to provide excellent customer service.
RetailView all jobs at DSS MANAGEMENT LLC