Senior Engineering Project Manager needed for Leading Food Company
- Senior Project Manager | Food & Beverage
- $110,000-$140,000 + excellent bonus + benefits
- Chicago, IL or Omaha, NE
A leading Food company is looking to add a Senior Project Manager to their team of passionate, talented individuals in their Chicago, IL or Omaha, NE facility!
Offering a high growth trajectory and collaborative environment, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple Engineering & Capital projects across multiple U.S facilities, working closely with leadership teams to execute project initiatives and ensure business excellence. Join some of the most accomplished minds in the Food industry in this exciting role!
The Senior Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage a range of medium to large projects
- Manage project teams of 5-15 engineering professionals
- Execute assigned projects and initiatives to ensure that all projects are completed and meet business needs
- Manage all project planning, deliverables, spending forecasts to ensure initiatives are delivered within cost, scheduled, and performance success guidelines
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- BS in Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in Food Manufacturing
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Evidence of managing multiple multi-million capital projects
- Project management training or certifications encouraged
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and leadership ability
- 50-70% travel at times
Working across a number of niche industries and sectors across the US, UK, and Europe.
With offices in New York, Charlotte, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Zurich, Berlin, Hong Kong and Singapore, DSJ Global operates on an international scale providing bespoke search packages which are unrivaled in the widespread recruitment market. Our aim is simple, to provide executive search level services which are flexible and tailored to the individual requirement of each client, on an unrivaled cost structure. We currently specialize in the areas of Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, OPEX, Finance and Human Resources.
We believe that every client should receive the benefit and accuracy of a search approach, whilst being able to dictate how, when and where it occurs, all on a fee structure to suit. Our revolutionary approach allows us to structure each assignment according to the requirements, time scales and budget available. We believe that for too long executive search firms have been too rigid in their approach and have been able to dictate how the search is conducted, leaving the client relatively powerless on the outcome.
Our service allows our clients to have increased control, direction and interaction in the search conducted on their behalf and has resulted in successful, on going relationships as search firm of choice with an ever expanding client group.