Principal Packaging Engineer required for one of the leading Health and Wellness Companies!
- Competitive Base/Bonus + Full Relocation
- Idaho Falls, Idaho
One of the Market's growing Health and Wellness organizations is looking for a Principal Packaging Engineer to grown their rapidly growing team.
This Packaging engineer will assist in developing packaging systems for new and existing products. Products include nutritional, pharmaceutical, personal care, facial care, home hygiene, ext. This engineer will work cross-functionally between production, marketing, R&D, Engineering teams, and external customers to recommend new designs and assist with packing requirements.
The Packaging Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate competitive products, packaging solutions, and prepare samples
- Operate and maintain all packaging equipment
- Work cross-functionally between all teams, and assisting with international and domestic solutions
- Develop and support ideas for new and existing products
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor of Science (Packaging, Material Science, or Engineering background)
- Consumer goods/ Food industry experience
- 8-12 years with direct packaging experience
- CPP preferred
- Familiar with Material testing, packaging software's, and 3D cad (solid works)
If this seems of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply today!
Working across a number of niche industries and sectors across the US, UK, and Europe.
With offices in New York, Charlotte, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Zurich, Berlin, Hong Kong and Singapore, DSJ Global operates on an international scale providing bespoke search packages which are unrivaled in the widespread recruitment market. Our aim is simple, to provide executive search level services which are flexible and tailored to the individual requirement of each client, on an unrivaled cost structure. We currently specialize in the areas of Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, OPEX, Finance and Human Resources.
We believe that every client should receive the benefit and accuracy of a search approach, whilst being able to dictate how, when and where it occurs, all on a fee structure to suit. Our revolutionary approach allows us to structure each assignment according to the requirements, time scales and budget available. We believe that for too long executive search firms have been too rigid in their approach and have been able to dictate how the search is conducted, leaving the client relatively powerless on the outcome.
Our service allows our clients to have increased control, direction and interaction in the search conducted on their behalf and has resulted in successful, on going relationships as search firm of choice with an ever expanding client group.