Help support the supply chain department of one of the leaders in the Aerospace sector and help improve there global supply-chain performance. This individual must define purchasing strategy, deploy best practices to ensure cost reduction, and improve on-time delivery strategies. We're looking for someone who demonstrates a strong commitment to all of the companies objectives and performs deliveries to the best of there ability.
- Ability to manage relationships within supply chain and negotiate contracts for the commodity assigned.
- Be a a smart market planner / know market research in order to identify the most efficient plan of action.
- Contribute to the reduction of cost.
- Grow a continuous supply of materials in terms of input and output.
- Working with other sections of the industry including but not limited to the engineering and program departments.
- Monitor the suppliers within the business and the performance of the team.
- Minimum BA/BS in Engineering or Business.
- Skills in mathematics.
- Experience in the technical field (3 years of experience in the same industry).
- Interpersonal skills (ex: negotiation, organization, analytic).