- Posted: 17 days ago
- $65,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
The Systems / Network Administrator is responsible for working on larger scope projects that have global implications on a company's ability to have maximum uptime within the IT scheme of work. This role is accountable for verification of daily local backups and night cloud backups that pertain to our Managed BDR (Backup and Disaster Recovery) maintenance and setup.
This individual will be the primary lead on any Cyber Security attacks or role back and recovery for our clients if they are hit with Ransomware, etc. This includes but is not limited to server builds (both physical and virtual), network switch’s (both managed and unmanaged) VLANS, Firewalls, Routers, Active Directory, File Security, Print Servers, Group Policy, Script Development, etc.
The incumbent in this position may be dedicated to specific large-scale clientele as to provide client expertise level support.
This person needs to be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively on their own with little supervisor or management support.
- Daily server health and maintenance checks
- Responsible for coordinating "Server Down Time" work for hardware/software updates, or new hardware/software implementation.
- Work the normal daily help desk ticket queue when not working on project work. This includes providing “Advanced” level support for Level 1 and Level 2 IT Support Technicians and the ability to respond to their needs in a timely manner.
- Drive projects to completion in a timely manner, or within the time of work scope that the project is quoted out for.
- Support tickets will be responded to immediately and resolved A.S.A.P., since they may be of global impact and could prohibit a company's work uptime. Weekends may be included.
- Respond to emails and texts from staff members in a timely manner is critical.
- Responsible for managing ticket queue and update the ticket queue in a timely fashion so that the end user is constantly in the loop.
- Report any problems that may occur on projects or daily maintenance directly to his or her manager in a timely manner.
Skills / Abilities
- 10 – 15 years experience in upper level IT Support Roles
- A+ Certificate
- Network+ Certificate
- Current MCSE or ability to obtain one quickly
- Advanced Server Support to include building both Physical and Virtualized systems
- Advanced Hyper-V or VMware experience a must
- Advanced Networking to include both Unmanaged and Managed Switch configuration, Cable Management, Cross Connects, Line Toning.
- Windows XP – 10
- Windows Server 2003 – 2019
- Advanced level Apple, MAC, iOs
- MS Office 2007 – Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange
- MS Office 365 and Hosted Exchange Migration
- Imaging Software such as GHOST, or other equivalents
- Current valid drivers license
- Reliable Transportation a must
- Ability to pass both a drug and background check
- Ability to participate in and On-Call rotation that includes nights, weekends, and Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran
Which is an apt description of the value that has driven our company to success for more than 20 years. From our humble beginnings as one of the first authorized remanufacturing companies in New Mexico to our current position as one of the most reputable office technology providers in the region, our focus has remained on developing innovative solutions for our customers.
4121 Prospect NEAlbuquerque, NM
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?