Jr. Accounting Specialist
- Posted: 27 days ago
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Jr. Accounting Specialist to join our growing DSI team! As the Jr. Accounting Specialist, you will and be a dynamic contributor to the Accounting team for one of the most successful, technology solutions providers in the nation. This role is hybrid.Who We Are
DISYS Solutions Inc. (DSI) is a Cisco Gold Partner generating over $180 million in revenue annually. DSI is an expanding company providing IT solutions and services since 1991 with headquarters in the thriving Dulles Technology corridor (Ashburn, Virginia).
Our culture is built on credibility, capability, customer service, and commitment to our talented workforce and customers. We look forward to accelerating your career development and growth through our comprehensive professional training programs, competitive compensation package, robust benefits, and a fun and rewarding workplace!
Benefits We Provide
DSI sponsored benefits include 401(k) with a 3% company match, medical insurance (including TelaDoc), dental insurance, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability insurance, paid time off (PTO), and 9.5 company paid holidays. We are committed to employee satisfaction through our benefits program and a friendly, team-based culture.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and submit invoices
- Maintain accounts payable, ensure timely payment of invoices
- Perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
What You Need for this Role
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Accounting (A/R and/or A/P)
- Associates Degree in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software.
What Sets You Apart
- Experienced in Oracle NetSuite technology.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Demonstrated credibility and team interactions
- Business growth mindset
DSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?