DSI Systems Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
OK, Buckaroo Bonzaibuckle-up and get ready for some potentially life-altering questions that could lead you to a new, more rewarding dimension:
- Is your Jedi-level design creativity looking for a new outlet? A new hope or avenue of expression? (yes, we just switched movie references on you, with no regrets.)
- Do you desire fresh, exciting, and challenging ways to showcase your creative ninja abilities? (Arent Jedis really just space ninjas? You knowninjasin space?)
- Do you think you can apply your graphic dev skills to great success in a corporate environment?
- Is graphic design, publishing layout, and attention to the smallest details part of your professional DNA?
- Have you ever asked yourself, How the heck am I going to turn my design/drawing/layout/software prowess and my art school education into a job that provides a solid paycheck, great benefits, personal and professional satisfaction, with a chance to grow and evolve in a field I love, and work with some solid citizens to boot?
If youve ever asked yourself this and think the above describes you, then DSI Systems Inc., an authorized AT&T Representative, needs you on our team. We have an immediate career opportunity for a Graphic Designer/Illustrator/Content Developer to assist our training efforts in our national sales support channel. The qualified candidate will work directly with the DSI training team and its managers, as well as the DSI sales staff to create, develop, maintain, organize, evolve and execute on all forms of related custom-designed training content and delivery vehicles for our external/internal sales and training staff, as well as our external national retail sales partners across the country.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to excel at each essential function, which include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, developing, and delivering product and industry-related training materials, programs, and modules, for products and services including, but not limited to: AT&T Wireless, AT&T TV, DIRECTV, and AT&T High-Speed Internet
- Building and maintaining text-based and rich media sales & training content (PowerPoint, PDFs, videos, audio clips, animations, etc.), job aids, reference material, and other pertinent digital vehicles for learning optimization across all national retail partner associates and internal sales support audiences.
- Maintaining focus on materials and vehicles for the virtual training space
- Ability to gain insight and formulate patterns within each selling partner to effectively bring unified training messages and design throughout our programs
- Must have proficiency in the tools used to create many forms of audience-driven content creation, design, and delivery, especially Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Microsofts PowerPoint, with a detailed eye towards designing materials and/or slides for clear, concise virtual and classroom projection, as well as hard-copy publishing. The qualified candidate should be able to create engaging, aesthetically and properly formatted and animated PowerPoint content with quickness and ease
- Extraordinary attention to details in content creation and language nuance for clear, dynamic, precise messaging
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of presentation/learning material creation and development
- Ability to translate information and feedback, develop insights, and work collaboratively alongside internal sales and support colleagues as well as retail sales partner clients
- Ability to take constructive criticism and quickly channel it to build professional quality materials based on team and client input
- Cloud-based content storage, organization, and file-sharing expertise (ex. Dropbox)
- Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook); strong computer proficiency, web conferencing (ex. Zoom, Teams, WebEx, etc.), and A/V setup and troubleshooting skills (projector setup, TV and audio systems, etc.). Apple/Mac experience very favorable
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Art, English, Communications, or related-field
- Video/Audio creation and editing abilities and familiarity with any of the popular video and audio editing software suites such as Adobe Premiere, iMovie, QuickTime, and other applicable software packages like Vyond, Audacity, Articulate 360.
- Overall knowledge of retail face-to-face selling skills
- Satellite television/internet and wireless industry sales experience
- Entertainment/data services sales (general television, high-speed internet, VoIP phone services)
- LMS, instructional design, and training curriculum development a plus
- Professional writing experience, especially for broadcast
- Neat, professional appearance and outgoing demeanor
- Good driving record and valid drivers license.
- Must have a dependable vehicle with valid vehicle insurance
- Periodic overnight travel may be required potentially 2-3 times/year
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at DSI Systems