Technical Sales Representative
DS Technologies Inc is looking for Technology Sales Representative to be responsible for Identifying & establishing relationships with the Leads to pitch our technology & staffing solutions. Duties will include reaching out to and potential clients to increase participation about our services and setting appointments with Senior Staff. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have an understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Some previous experience in a sales role is a must.
About DS Technologies Inc:
Our Mission is to transform companies by Providing Information Technology & Staff Augmentation Services to have a greater impact on their consumers. Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process: we are inspirational, accountable, transparent, disciplined, aligned, and results oriented. This company operates nationally and is growing by the day.
- Maximize Sales Opportunities by Scheduling Appointments with Senior Sales Staff and hosting virtual presentations initially until you can do it by yourself.
- Manage pipeline of qualified prospects using company CRM, Lead Generation tools and perform daily review of leads and lead sources.
- Make 150 Outbound calls daily minimum and convert leads to customers.
- Meet daily KPI’s and Monthly/Quarterly Sales Targets.
- Be a contributing member of the Sales Team in Revenue, Culture and Brand Image.
- Communicate DS Technologies Value Proposition to all the Leads.
- Have a Strong desire to excel in Sales Driven Environment.
- Willing to Learn Technology & Offerings from Sales Perspective.
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve Problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully/ develop alternative solutions; work well in a group problem solving situations.
- Adaptability – Adapt to Changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent changes.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is Consistently at work on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
- Display willingness to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgement; support and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Demonstrate persistence and overcomes obstacles; measure self against standard of excellence.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; set goals and objectives; organize or schedule other people and their tasks.
Education & Experience:
- GED or High School Diploma Preferred.
- 1-2 Years of Experience working in Sales.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills.
Commitment to Diversity:
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce DS Technologies Inc’s recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability, and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Type: Hourly.
Benefits: Health Insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Commission Pay
Work Location: Ashburn, VA
DS Technologies IncAshburn, VA
Get fresh Technical Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.