Marketing/Communications Assistant (Dallas)
- Expired: November 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Marketing/Communications Assistant to help manage our face to face communication on behalf of our clients and increase brand awareness.
Our Marketing/Communications Assistant's responsibilities include distributing promotional material, responding to customers’ queries and comments, and networking during marketing events. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we’d like to meet you.
You will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
- Promote our products and services during events
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute via b2b or b2c mediums
- Plan events
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
- Proven work experience as a Marketing/Communications Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- BS in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
DRYDEN GROUP INC
BusinessView all jobs at DRYDEN GROUP INC
Get fresh Marketing Assistant Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.