- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Brand: Qunol
Qunol is a market leading CoQ10 and Turmeric supplement sold in most major retail stores like Costco, Walmart, CVS, Target, and more. Qunol’s patented formula’s offer superior absorption at a value compared to our competitors’ products.
Learn more about us at: www.qunol.com
The Operations Admin will report to the Senior Director of Operations. He/she will partner with the Senior Director of Operations to manage the collection of production data, receiving data and planning data. In coordination with the planning and inventory control team together to assure all partners are sharing documentation timely and correctly.
- Daily/weekly collection of all open orders and summarizing to the planning team
- Ownership of tracking and confirming all receivers have been submitted from Contract Manufactures and 3PL’s.
- Entering all collected information into our system for tracking
- Responsible for recording and distributing all meeting recaps and summaries
- Working closely with the finance team in order close out any invoicing discrepancies
- Assisting in Monthly/Quarterly reconciliation work with the inventory control team
- Any other miscellaneous administrative tasks required by the Operations Department
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or related fields
- 1-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing organization
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- NetSuite skills a plus.
- Solid PC skills with a focus on MS Office
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently on a somewhat independent level
- A strong business sense and experience operating in small to medium-sized business environment
Location: Pine Brook, NJ Hybrid Office M-Th (remote Fridays)
We offer a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package with a choice of health plans that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) investment package along with paid time off.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
AddressPine Brook, NJ
Get fresh Market Data Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.