- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Premier Manufacturing Company, LLC, as a subsidiary of DRT Holdings, LLC, is committed to being the leader in the marketplace by providing technology, precision components, and superior support. DRT consistently delivers with high quality, precision, and reliability
We are currently seeking candidates for our Midland, NC location:
Administrative Assistant/ Administrator
- Answers incoming calls, determine purpose and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Respond to customer requests/inquiries, Take message or transfer calls as appropriate
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Answers questions about organization and assist with address, directions, and other information.
- Ensures Lobby is open promptly at 8:00 A.M. and is set up properly (Lobby visitor board, sign-in-sheet) and is clean and tidy.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel, monitors visitor’s access and issues passes when required.
- Announces visitors when appropriate via electronic bulletin board in facility.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies for executive office.
- Enters data, maintains profiles and orders, print file labels, memos, correspondence, reports, assist with fax and other documents when necessary
- Essential duties include, but are not limited to: Sales Order Entry, Bill or Materials, filing, coping, scanning, general accounting tasks, etc.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic Administrative duties are essential
DRT/Premier is a dynamic and growing organization that offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits: company paid life and dental insurance along with available medical (available day one), disability, and (voluntary) life insurances. The retirement plan includes a 401k match.
DRT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DRT Holdings, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at DRT Holdings, LLC