Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Are you an ambitious, self-motivated individual with proven experience in talent acquisition? If so, DRM, Inc. d/b/a Arby’s wants you! DRM is now hiring a Talent Acquisition Coordinator! We are seeking a highly organized, detailed-oriented self-starter with strong leadership skills, a strong work ethic, and exceptional talent acquisition and recruiting skills.
DRM, Inc. is an Omaha based company that owns and operates 92 Arby’s quick service restaurants in six Midwest states including Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Missouri, Minnesota and Illinois. DRM provides the atmosphere, the flexibility and the opportunity for learning and growing by incorporating Arby’s Core Values of Dream Big, Work Hard, Get it Done, Play Fair, Have Fun and Make a Difference, into our daily lives.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator assists the Director of Human Resources in acquiring talent for all positions, tracking recruiting results, reviewing talent acquisition programs and will assist with training/development programs.
· Responsible for talent selection company-wide, with a focus on establishing consistent processes and practices, developing and measuring consistent performance/cost metrics, leveraging the technology infrastructure to its fullest, and implementing improvements as needed.
· Develop and deliver ongoing reports that track results, impact and cost-effectiveness of resources and tactics. Use the information to detect trends and adjust the strategy to optimize ROI.
· Work with the Director of Human Resources and Marketing to create an effective employer branding strategy and employee value proposition that is aligned with our vision and cores values to attract and hire exceptional and diverse talent.
· Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
· Place job advertisements on job boards (Indeed, Snag-A-Job, Craigslist, ZipRecruiter, etc.).
· Use and maintain applicant tracking system to oversee all applicant/recruiter/manager activity.
· Assist in creating, maintaining and updating all company interview materials.
· Assist in coaching and training for hiring managers on employment and interviewing processes.
· Attend and schedule career fairs for managers to attend and identify talent and develop talent pipeline.
· Work closely with external recruiting partners as required, creating and driving accountability to Service Level Agreements.
· Assists Director of Human Resources and Director of Operations with internal promotion programs.
· Assists with maintaining/updating all learning management systems and assists with field training as needed.
· Manage and track cost of employee referral program, build enthusiasm and support for driving candidate referrals from existing employees.
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks; participating in professional organizations
· Assist operations in calling applicants, setting up interviews and assisting with conducting telephone interviews.
- Coordinate and maintain background checking processes.
- Coordinate and work with Human Resource Assistant on all aspects of the On-Boarding and Off-Boarding process.
· All other HR duties as assigned by the Director of Human Resources.
· Some travel may be required to attend new store events to train and assist operations with onboarding of new employees.
Education and/or experience
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- An Associate’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a Talent Acquisition or Recruiter/Leadership role with successful track record of recruiting strong talent in hard to fill markets or any similar combination of education or experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and any pertinent web browser. Strong computer literacy.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking and Onboarding Software.
- Background check and references are required.
- PHR is preferred but not required.
DRM offers great benefits!
- 50% Food Discounts / 20% Catering Discount
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off / Sabbatical Time Off*
- 401(k) Savings Plan*
- Years of Service Program
- Bonus Opportunities
- Smart Casual Attire
Apply online at: www.applyarbys.com.
DRM, Inc. d/b/a Arby’s 5324 N. 134th Ave Omaha, NE 68164
DRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer