Candidates selected for the Software Engineer positions will work in an agile, collaborative environment working with some of the latest software development tools to support development and integration tasks. Troubleshooting normally involves a high fidelity lab environment working with A/C hardware. Position Responsibilities:
• Work on a team of software engineers assigned to one of the programs mentioned above.
• Perform software coding and define software interfaces.
• Provide technical coaching for less experienced teammates.
• Leverage expertise of more experienced software engineers when necessary to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Perform tasks with minimal oversight.
Security Clearance and Export Control Requirements:
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Secret Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry •
Classroom or work related programming experience with any of the following software development languages; Ada, C, C++, C#, JAVA
• 3 or more years of experience with software development
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Experience with various legacy languages Ada, and related development environments is preferred
• Experience in Software Architecture/Development
• Experience scripting activities in a Linux or Windows environment
• Three or more years of experience in embedded real-time software development
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
DRG Professional Services is the commercial recruitment division of the Delaware Resource Group - a leading Native American owned defense contractor based in Oklahoma City. This division was formed with the vision of bringing DRG's excellence and experience in workforce solutions to commercial markets globally. Professional Services specializes in Professional Recruitment, Executive Search and customized Workforce Contract/Subcontract solutions; focusing talents and extensive network primarily in the Medical, Financial Services, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense industries.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.