DRG Professional Services is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to work for a well known client in downtown Oklahoma City. This position is contract only.
- Manage store deployment schedules and reporting for deployments and change management
- Create schedules for store deployments
- Create daily store deployment reports
- Manage new scheduling requests
- Distribute agenda, approvals, and schedule
- Conduct implementation meetings
- Create RFC reporting
- Adhere to policy and ensure RFC submissions and deployments do as well
- Follow-up with RFC owner for updates as necessary
- Intermediate skill set in Access, Excel, and Power Point
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to multi task.
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential materials and information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to present in front of groups are essential; strong interpersonal and problem solving skills are necessary.
- Must be a team player, willing to accept and provide constructive criticism in a positive manner.
- Self-motivated and directed with the ability to work independently or within a cross functional team in a fast paced environment.