DRG Professional Services is currently seeking a Cyber security Analyst to work for a well known client in downtown Oklahoma City.
The Cyber security Analyst will assist with the research, design, evaluation, deployment, testing, documenting and managing of a Cloud Access Security Broker. The CASB Analyst is responsible for the sourcing and implementing of a CASB. The CASB Analyst will:
- Manage integration efforts
- Work with Project Management
- Perform or delegate support functions
- Create documentation.
- Research CASB architecture strategies for best fit with company infrastructure and environment.
- Evaluate CASB solutions against project requirements.
- Create uses cases for CASB deployment.
- Implement POC.
- Evaluate success and provide solution recommendation.
- Implement CASB into production.
- Work through change control process with PM.
- Create implementation and support documentation.
- Work to verify project requirements, use cases and outcomes
Vendor Experience Requirements:
- Create and implement framework to govern all vendor partners. This includes:
- Required documentation (e.g. NDA, Contracts)
- Contract & Technical Reviews
- SLA/Metric Reporting & Monitoring (Cybersecurity Partners)
- QBRs (Cybersecurity Partners)
Establish standards and guidelines for vendors; monitoring vendors to ensure these policies are being followed
Upon approval, implement processes and tools security scorecard for the company
Work with the Data Protection and Privacy team to identify areas where Vendors may have access to or control of Data belonging to company and ensure that in such cases controls are implemented and tested with all third parties.
Build Vendor off-boarding plans to ensure appropriate assets are recovered and eliminated from all Vendors.
Cultivate and maintain relationships with Cyber security vendors by communicating with them frequently to answer questions and check their satisfaction levels.
- Background/ technical experience in SaaS applications, IDaaS, Data Loss Prevention tools, SEIM, Enterprise Key Management Solutions, Ticketing Systems.
- Experience in partner integrations and demonstrated success in creating joint solutions
- Able to thoroughly and intelligently create and organize documentation
- Able to partner with Project Management to strategize roadmap and milestones
- Must be highly organized
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientated
- Must be self-motivated and driven to create from little or nothing
- Quick to learn new systems and products
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or combination or prior work experience in the field of information security
- Two (2) years related experience in an information security focused role with Cloud Security, Identity & Access Management and/or Data Protection. Prior Retail Technology experience preferred. Prior Quick Service Restaurant experience, a plus
- Preferred Certifications CISSP, CCNA, CISM, CISA and/or combination of education and professional experience
- Technical or Engineering degree
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.