STEAM Instructor (Part-Time, In-Person)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 Hourly
Are you a friendly and flexible individual who can work with students of all ages? Are you committed to the mission of giving them the best experience Dreams for Schools can offer? Apply to be a Dreams for Schools mentor/instructor today!
Our number-one goal is to enable success for students by making STEAM approachable and exciting. This can only be accomplished with an outstanding team of mentors guiding them along the way.
We are looking for individuals with terrific communication, teaching and leading skills. We will train you on the material and how to work and bond with students and educate them in a warm, fun manner that inspires them about STEAM.
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE: https://form-usa.keela.co/f2022-dfs-instructor-app (copy and paste the link into your browser)
- Interest in working with K-12 students and exposing them to STEAM
- Familiarity or willingness to learn Computer Science or Engineering Concepts
- Must commit to attending all training, program, showcase, and check-in dates
- Must submit to and clear a DOJ Background Check and TB test prior to the beginning of employment
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
- Weekend work may be required some days
- Applicant must be able to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Dreams for Schools advances education equity by bridging gaps in STEAM education, with an emphasis on computer science (CS), by working with a range of community stakeholders from K-12 students, educators, schools, districts, as well as higher education students to provide educational programs that would not otherwise be available to our clients.
DREAMS FOR SCHOOLS
AddressSanta Ana, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?