DRE Law Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
DRE LawWhy Work Here?
DRE, A.P.C. is a high intensity law firm that rewards results.
Darren Richie, Chairman and Founder of Darren Richie, Esq., established his Law Firm to provide his clients with only the best legal expertise. Powered by unwavering principles of integrity, bravery, and motivation; Richie will never give up on a client. By founding such a nimble, savvy, and fierce firm; he has laid an impeccable foundation to ferociously pursue any meritorious prosecution or defense. His own experiences are what give the Firm its’ iron will and tenacity for the achievement of excellence.
8345 W. SunsetLas Vegas, NV
LegalView all jobs at DRE Law