- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- This position could be characterized as the 'general manager' of one or several projects.
- This position oversees the solicitation, negotiation and execution of smaller projects, such as system upgrades or repeat systems, and will use whatever resources necessary (within or outside the organization) to successfully conclude the project.
- The Project Manager responsibilities include both the project team general management as well as a key contributor for schedule and contract management.
- Multiple projects can be expected in both the execution phase and soliciting and negotiating phase.
- Attention will be given to focus the Project Manager and the execution team on similar types of projects.
- With this focus, the team will develop experience that can be leveraged to improve proposal accuracy and project execution on subsequent projects of a similar nature.
- Oversight of projects from beginning to end to ensure their success.
- Success is defined by, a) total customer satisfaction, b) meeting or exceeding financial targets (project P&L management), c) conduct consistent with the company Corporate Values.
- Proposal development and writing. This includes recommended schedule, pricing and cost estimates.
- With support from the Account Manager, the Project Manager will lead the negotiations for the terms, conditions and pricing of the project with the customer.
- Depending on the customer and situation, will share this role with the sales representative.
- Oversight of the execution of the project (engineering design through to installation) through leadership of the project execution team.
- This team will include representatives from engineering, manufacturing, field service and materials.
- Coordination of this team will be through the use of Microsoft Project or some similar scheduling tool. Utilization of this will be direct responsibility of this position.
- Primary customer contact during project execution and as such will handle all discussions about a) schedule and b) contract compliance as it relates to allowable deviations, adders and payment/receivables.
- Sales. Project Manager will support the Sales team in the development of new business in area of expertise on an as needed basis.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Bachelor degree in Project Management, Business Administration, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of Project Planning/Management experience
- Highly proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Ability to develop project plans, schedule projects, and coordinate project completion on time and budget
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Coordinate activities for one or more projects simultaneously
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to travel 20% of the time domestically and internationally
- Familiarity with electromechanical systems, Hydraulics, Mechanical Systems, Electrical Systems and Control software
- Drug Free
DRANNEK CONSULTING, LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at DRANNEK CONSULTING, LLC