D/R Services Unlimited, Inc. is looking for:
A skilled Remodeling Carpenter who is a motivated, career minded individual; a true artist and master in their work.
Our company has a reputation for being meticulous, highly skilled and professional. Quality work and wonderful customer service is what makes our company well respected.
We are an award winning company that is well known by clients, building departments and the remodeling industry for being well established, professional, fiscally responsible, and intensely involved in the advancement of the remodeling industry.
A brief introduction to our company can be found on www.restorethenorthshore.com
Applicants must have:
- Above average social skills
- Good character (honest, genuinely considerate, respectful of clients and fellow workers)
- A good command of the English language and good communication ability
- Computer and technical skills are required
- No criminal record - we require background checks
- No drug or substance abuse
- A reliable vehicle appropriate to transport your remodeling equipment as required
- Proof of auto insurance and a safe driving record
- Applicants must have the tools necessary for the work to be performed (Variable requirements depending on time in the trade).
We are a non-smoking company!
We are also intolerant of a lack of punctuality, poor personal appearance and unfavorable attitudes.
Tell us about yourself, your work experience and your educational background. If you have experience in the trades, please send references, photos of your work, and any other information that you feel will help us understand you abilities, who you are and why we would want you on our team.