DR Power Equipment South Burlington, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DR Power Equipment, a Generac Power Systems Company, in South Burlington, is seeking career-minded, sales-focused, individuals to help grow the organization. Come join us in our beautiful new location overlooking Vermont’s Green Mountains. You’ll be joining us at an exciting time in our history as we grow into new markets and create innovative new products.
The Dealer Recruiter is a brand champion for our Outdoor Power Equipment (OPE) channel comprised of DR Power, Generac Power Systems, and Mean Green Mowers. The qualified individuals will enjoy building a pipeline of dealers by focusing their strategic mindset on OPE dealerships throughout North America. This role supports our customers through the new dealer process and assists dealers in partnering with our Inside Sales Department.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops and compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads from a variety of internal and external sources
· Builds own pipeline of potential dealers through prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts[DO1] [HF2]
· Maintains and tracks account progress in CRMi-PowerLink
· Meets daily call volume expectations, ensuring meeting new dealer, revenue and daily call volume goals
· Meets customer support goals in terms of quality and service
· Serves as back-ups to Customer Support Queues (pre-sales and post-sales)
· Act as SAP Super User within functional area as assigned
· High School Diploma required
· 1 year of customer service or customer support experience
· Associate’s Degree;
· Previous experience using SAP or equivalent
THE BEST MATCH CANDIDATE
· Has experience cold calling
· Easily establishes a connection and trust with people; strong customer service and telephone skills
· Loves the feeling of getting through to the right person
· Finds a reward in helping someone see an opportunity that will help them or their company
· Is persuasive, personable, and politely persistent
· Learns quickly about new products, markets, and targets
· Is reliable and punctual
· Is driven to practice and improve technique, script, or approach
· Sees “No” as a sign that someone just more information, not as a personal rejection
· Can navigate ambiguity
· Is persistent and finds excitement in achieving goals, especially breaking through challenges and roadblocks along the way
· Can demonstrate proficiency in MS Office Suite
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
And don’t worry if you’re not a power equipment aficionado. While many of our employees live the country lifestyle and know their way around a log splitter before the even set foot in DR Power Equipment, many learn the ins and outs once they get here. No sweat either way. We’re more interested in your initiative and attitude than how many types of lawn mower you can name. We respect our customers and each other. That’s how we’ve created such a sought-after work environment — one that continually attracts the very best professional people. The kind of people who care about the company they work for, the job they do and the customers they serve. If you are interested in joining our team, visit us at www.drpower.com/careers
DR Power EquipmentWhy Work Here?
Join a growing company!
DR Power Equipment, a Generac Power Systems Company is an Eight-Time Winner of "Best Places to Work in Vermont" award! It’s more than just a pay check and a comfy chair around here. We keep it fun! It’s a huge testament to how satisfied our employees are that have been named among the Best Places to Work in Vermont for the 8 times by the Best Companies Group. This list is compiled based on confidential employee surveys, and we are extremely proud of how positively our employees rate us. A rock-solid set of core values based on respect, pride, innovation and a “work hard, play hard” mentality has helped us create a company we’re proud to run and work for. We are passionate about innovative, high quality design and we appreciate good tools that are durable, simple and useful. We only offer products we use ourselves, each one vigorously tested for performance and durability, described truthfully, and guaranteed to be one of the best quality and value available. And don’t worry if you’re not a power equipment aficionado. While many of our employees live the country lifestyle and know their way around a log splitter before the even set foot in DR Power Equipment, many learn the ins and outs once they get here. No sweat either way. We’re more interested in your initiative and attitude than how many types of lawn mower you can name. We respect our customers and each other. That’s how we’ve created such a sought-after work environment — one that continually attracts the very best professional people. The kind of people who care about the company they work for, the job they do and the customers they serve. If you are interested in joining our team, visit us at www.drpower.com/careers
800 Hinesburg RD South BurlingtonSouth Burlington, VT
BusinessView all jobs at DR Power Equipment