Generac's South Burlington, VT location, DR Power Equipment, is seeking Product & Customer Support Representatives to join our Call Center Team!
Take calls from customers across the country and help answer their questions. Our Product & Customer Support Representatives help customers with a variety of questions like - how to assemble a lawn mower they ordered or what part they need for their field and brush mower. We offer an extensive 2 week paid training program on our products, phone and computer systems, and customer service techniques.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound, troubleshooting phone calls.
- Support customers with their questions about our outdoor power equipment.
- Outdoor Power Equipment parts sales.
- High Diploma or equivalent; or a combination of education & experience.
- 3 months experience in customer service or mechanics.
- Solid computer skills and the ability to learn new software.
- Strong verbal communication skills
Why join us:
- Health, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
- Short & Long- Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off - up to 20 days
- Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Accident/Critical Illness/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending/HSA
- Great Product Discounts
- Product Lending Program
- Company Parties with Great Giveaways
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual Dress
- Friendly and Supportive Work Environment
- And More!
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting; close vision and ability to adjust focus.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
To formally apply to this position go to www.drpower.com/careers. You will not be considered an applicant until you complete an online application.
DR Power Equipment, A Generac Power Systems CompanyIf you're looking to be part of a dynamic, fun-loving, hard-working team, a career at DR® Power Equipment, a Generac Power Systems Company, may be right for you. Generac provides career opportunities that reward results-oriented people like you who seek a career driving innovation and value!
South Burlington, VT