Are you looking to work in a fast-paced and fun environment? We are immediately hiring for a Kitchen Lead worker with previous experience!
Kitchen leads are responsible for making sure everything in the kitchen is maintained in an orderly, effective and efficient manner. A kitchen lead must also have the following attributes
- Customer Service
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Communication with all parts of the kitchen to finish the soup and get it into its chill process as quickly and accurately as possible is the main duty.
- Checking and making sure everyone else is on task, as well as taking initiative to solve any problems in the workplace
- Keep track of the soups through every stage of our CCPs on the intended paperwork.
- Doing any other part of the kitchen work when the need arises – lifting buckets, cleaning kettles, etc.
- Excellent communication and reading skills required to be able to work effectively with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Ability to lift 40-50 pounds safely.
- Cooking knowledge is helpful but not required.
- Must be able to display a positive attitude and work through challenges.
6am – 2:30pm & 9am – 5:30pm
Apply today on the following link https://dpi.avionte.com/talent/apply/staffing