Workstation Support Analyst
- $20 to $25 Hourly
DPP is seeking a Workstation Support Analyst for an opportunity in Columbia, SC. Candidates must be eligible to earn a public trust security clearance.
- Responsible for configuring, installing, and maintaining desktop software and hardware.
- Provides technical support and guidance to users.
- Requires A+ certification.
- Technical support
- Software troubleshooting
Minimum required work experience:
- 2 years of technical operations support experience
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Monitors/updates dispatch system and works incoming tickets as assigned. Provides troubleshooting, technical support and development of end-user guidelines. Configures, installs, monitors, and maintains IT user’s workstation software and hardware. Ensures proper backing up of data from user workstations and that tools and equipment are licensed and approved by IS purchasing. Ensures proper configuration and adherence to security configurations and settings.
- Tests, troubleshoots, maintains, modifies, validates and documents application packages.
- Documents configurations and standards so that colleagues can reference similar issues and improve resolution time. Assists other departments as needed to resolve issues.
- May perform administrative task such as reporting, ordering replacement parts, and tracking status/inventory of items.
- Keeps apprised of new technologies related to workstation support procedures.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Able to provide consultation to IT users for all aspects of end-user computing and desktop-based LAN systems software.
- Able to provide on-the-spot training to users.
- Understands operating systems imaging concepts.
- Able to make recommendations on selection of hardware and software products to address business requirements.
- Familiarity with computer and workstation equipment.
- Preferred: Able to assist in the support and maintenance of the overall infrastructure.
- Fast paced, multi-platformed environment which may require action and response 24X7 to support the technical business needs of the customer.
- Routine transporting of items up to 30 lbs.
- Transporting items up to 70 lbs. on occasion.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other job-related degree;
- OR, 2 years job-related work experience (total 4 years without a degree)
- AND, CompTIA A+ certification
Interested? Learn more:
Click the apply button or contact our recruiter Will at email@example.com to learn more about this position (#22-01251).
DPP offers a range of compensation and benefits packages to our employees and their eligible dependents. Call today to learn more about working with DPP.
US Citizenship: This role requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance. EOE/AA/V/D
Explore challenging career opportunities in IT with us! DPP specializes in placing highly qualified Information Technology professionals in both contingent and direct hire opportunities in private, public sector and non-profit organizations. Headquartered in Columbia, SC, we are a growing company, currently supporting clients in the southeast, as well as Utah, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Massachusetts.
DP ProfessionalsColumbia, SC
WebsiteView All DP Professionals Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.