**POSITION IS LOCATED IN HENDERSON, NV****
DP Air Corp is looking for an experienced Electrician to join our growing team!
- Working in service means responding to customer’s immediate needs for electrical repairs or installations (which means you may be a lone wolf and you get a service van).
- Compliant with local, city, state, and national electrical codes
- ·Troubleshooting and repairing all systems (VERY IMPORTANT!)
- Properly reading blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- Gathering appropriate material for daily tasks
- Installing conduits using a hand, mechanical, or hydraulic bender
- Install new wire in existing systems or repairing old wiring
- Providing power and controls to motors, HVAC, and other equipment
- Installing security, lighting control, data/telecom, and energy management systems
- Mounting panel boards, transformers, switch gear, transfer switches, and other various types of equipment
- Understanding how the facility’s electrical system operates under normal and emergency conditions
- Performing preventative maintenance on variable frequency drives (VFD’s), motors, pumps, generators, etc.
- Installing or repairing faulty equipment, wiring, or control devices
- Troubleshoot equipment failures using a variety of meters
Given the hands-on work that a journeyman electrician performs, his or her tools will largely be of the traditional variety: tangible handheld tools used for installation and repair. These tools include the following: Basic hand tools (e.g., pliers, electrician scissors, wire strippers) Electrical equipment (e.g., circuit tracers, multimeters, thermal scanners)
***PAY IS NEGOTIABLE BASED ON EXPERIENCE***