Social Client Engagement Supervisor
DP+ Farmington, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Social Client Engagement Supervisor is responsible for leading the paid and organic social media, content marketing, and paid search initiatives across high-touch client business. This role will act as a strategic partner, guiding the client with expert, experience-based marketing recommendations. He/she will work directly with client’s senior leadership to oversee the development and delivery of campaigns and strategy.
A demonstrated history of leading successful social media campaigns is critical, and a strong understanding of paid search and digital marketing is a must.
· Lead the management of strategy, projects and campaigns across internal team members and across departments (strategy, media, creative)
· Cultivate strong working relationships with client and internal departments
· Provide day-to-day management of assigned account(s) ensuring client campaigns, reports and projects are being progressed and delivered on time, on budget and to the highest standard
· Provide weekly status reports to clients for all initiatives
· Oversee weekly & monthly campaign reporting and analysis to client and appropriate stakeholders
· Work independently and with other departments to plan and execute effective marketing strategies
· Ownership and oversight of all account staffing and budgeting
· Work with clients and finance to ensure proper billing and agency payment
· Proactively identify new business building insights and opportunities
· Facilitate an integrated agency approach to ensure cohesive client service and provision of solutions
· BA/BS from four-year College or university
· 5+ years experience in relevant role
· Experience working on digital marketing campaigns is required – must include experience with paid & organic social media and paid search
· Strong client-facing background – solid presentation skills and excellent written and verbal skills
· Experience collaborating with internal agency teams including strategy, creative and production
· Knowledge of community management and analytics including and understanding how community dialogue/engagement is developed via social channels
· Experience aligning roles and responsibilities across interdisciplinary social marketing practice and departments
· Has a deep understanding of how brands and businesses should behave within social media including; LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram (Reddit, Twitch, Snapchat are a plus)
· Recognizes the role social media plays across the consumer journey
· Has thorough knowledge of digital, social, and content production processes and can supervise social and content writing, influencer programs, UGC, animation and video production
· Is familiar with marketing technology including Radian6, SproutSocial, Sprinkler, SEMrush
· Understands and articulates digital, social, and SEM business strategies
· Can contribute new insights to help move the business forward with an eye on testing, learning and optimizing
· Recognizes new revenue opportunities and works with clients and agency to effectively activate them
· Maintains a harmonious, collaborative and professional attitude and exhibits it daily
· High client satisfaction ratings. No major misunderstandings or problems exist between agency and client. As problems arise, they are proactively and satisfactorily dealt with in accordance with company policy.
· Adheres to and performs the duties and responsibilities itemized above
· Ability to take direction yet work independently
· Ability to multi task
· Excellent Microsoft Office Skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
DP+Why Work Here?
Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
BusinessView all jobs at DP+