Senior Programmatic Trader
DP+ Farmington Hills, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
The Senior Programmatic Trader is responsible for the development and execution of programmatic campaigns across SEM, Display, Mobile, Video, OTT and Audio. Hands on experience creating and managing campaigns using a DSP like Adobe Ad Cloud is a requirement. The individual in this position will possess the technical skills to flawlessly execute high-profile digital campaigns from design through execution, measurement and optimization.
This person will be part of an integrated team of media strategists and analysts that will work with clients to define objectives and KPIs and will devise methods to accurately measure against those KPIs. He/she will ensure operational excellence across all accounts and campaigns managed by their team as it pertains to campaign execution, measurement and budget management.
The ideal candidate will have experience mentoring junior programmatic traders and will be comfortable organizing the buying process for a growing team.
This role will report to the Associate Platform Director and will take work closely with the Directors of Digital Media Operations, Media, Strategy, and Analytics.
· Aid in the creation of client media objectives and strategies
· Perform research to determine best media vehicles to achieve client objectives
· Develop strong and effective media performance based on established RTB and premium-programmatic strategies and test and learn processes
· Setup and activate campaigns in various platforms for strategic/key accounts and provide support for these accounts managed by other members of the team.
· Oversee and ensure campaign design, measurement and budget accuracy across accounts and channel tactics
· Provide ongoing training, feedback, guidance, and support to platform team members to improve personal as well as team performance
· Manage and oversee the team’s day to day responsibilities and assignments to ensure that each client, campaign, and team member has the appropriate resources
· Serve as an important escalation point on campaigns for internal teams and the clients they represent
· Serve as a point of contact for external vendors and partners, including DSPs, data, and/or inventory providers
· Support leadership during testing of new vendors, technology, products, etc., as needed with the goal of driving innovation, improving results, and meeting business objectives for the team and company
· Work closely with the Analytics and Strategy teams to determine best practices around campaign optimization strategies and executions
· Educate internal and external clients on campaign design, results and optimizations
· Maintain a refined knowledge of the entire digital media landscape to make sure the team is up to date on industry trends, tools and developments
· Participate in agency growth and embody thought leadership
· Provide insights into new, innovative ways to achieve client objectives through varied use of digital strategies and platforms
· Extensive knowledge of the programmatic, paid search and paid social buying landscape and real-time media buying
· Thorough experience with viewability/ad fraud, brand safety, and other ad serving complexities
· Strong familiarity with ad operations and campaign management (e.g. tagging, ad-servers, viewability tracking)
· Proven ability to manage digital campaigns with various KPIs
· Organizational and quality assurance skills to manage growth and media mix optimizations flawlessly
· Demonstrated leader in a collaborative team environment
· Strong knowledge of statistical concepts relevant to optimization and scientific testing in live media environments
· Problem solver that thrives in a busy and ever-evolving environment
· Excellent oral & written communication skills
· BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university
· 3-5 years’ experience in advertising, communications, marketing, or public relations
· At least 3 years of hands-on digital trading experience
· At least 1 year of management experience
· Advanced user of at least two digital media platforms
· Proven ability to develop/implement/improve business processes
· Proven ability to thrive in highly collaborative work environments
· Proven ability to lead and inspire
· Proven ability to manage multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment
We are a fiercely independent, full-service advertising agency based in America’s heart of modern renewal – Detroit. Inspired by our surroundings, we’ve made it our mission to create change through our ideas. So, we bring together world-class creativity with the latest tools for media, digital and data/analytics. We’re consistently rated one of the best places to work by AdAge, Crain’s and the Detroit Free Press. They’re right. And the reason is that we’re all on the same mission together. We are The Agency of Change.
DP+Why Work Here?
Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!
About DP+ We are a fiercely independent, full-service advertising agency based in America’s heart of modern renewal – Detroit. Inspired by our surroundings, we’ve made it our mission to create change through our ideas. So, we bring together world-class creativity with the latest tools for media, digital and data/analytics. We’re consistently rated one of the best places to work by AdAge, Crain’s and the Detroit Free Press. They’re right. And the reason is that we’re all on the same mission together. We are The Agency of Change.
38505 Country Club DriveFarmington Hills, MI
BusinessView all jobs at DP+