Digital Media Specialist
DP+ Farmington, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Digital Media Specialist
Reports To: Director of Digital Media Operations
Responsible for planning, implementing, and optimizing programmatic, search and social campaigns on behalf of clients. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level – from planning through implementation, optimization, and analysis. This role will work under the guidance of the Director of Digital Media Operations.
● Work with the internal teams (strategy, planning, account) to understand campaign goals and target market
● Plan, design, and build paid search, social and programmatic campaigns across multiple platforms
● Develop a deep knowledge of all media platforms including DSPs, Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and other premium media providers
● Work with analytics team to monitor and manage multiple client campaigns and proactively expand and improve campaigns based on KPI goals
● Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis on campaigns – present reports and media performance to clients when required
● Stay up to date on latest platform changes, new channels, media landscape and best practices – share knowledge and best practice with the team
· Understanding of the digital media landscape including paid search, programmatic and social
· Experience managing Facebook or Programmatic campaigns
· Experience optimizing digital campaigns to a performance goal
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, dynamic environment
· Aptitude in data analysis and strong Excel skills
● Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in planning and executing digital media buys including paid search, social and programmatic OR Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising with a focus on digital
● High attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, analytical mind-set and ability to meet deadlines
● Ability to analyze data and trends in order to continually optimize media campaigns for efficient ROI
● Excellent interpersonal skills as the role requires working with a variety of teams internally and externally
● Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
● Strong writing and organizational skills
● Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager a plus
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
DP+Why Work Here?
Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!
About DP+ We are a fiercely independent, full-service advertising agency based in America’s heart of modern renewal – Detroit. Inspired by our surroundings, we’ve made it our mission to create change through our ideas. So, we bring together world-class creativity with the latest tools for media, digital and data/analytics. We’re consistently rated one of the best places to work by AdAge, Crain’s and the Detroit Free Press. They’re right. And the reason is that we’re all on the same mission together. We are The Agency of Change.
38505 Country Club Dr Ste 110Farmington, MI
BusinessView all jobs at DP+