Position Title: Advertising Operations Specialist
Reports To: Director of Technology
The Ad Ops Specialist is responsible for adding media and site tags to websites, assisting with debugging and troubleshooting existing tags, appending tracking codes, creating documentation, and assisting the DP+ analytics team with data dashboards and reporting. This role will work alongside digital media, analytics, and technology, serving as a conduit between teams.
Ideally the candidate possesses some web development knowledge, specifically understanding the fundamental attributes of what how web pages “work.” The ideal candidate is comfortable browsing a website via “developer tools” and understands basic console errors and dependent resources. The ideal candidate has knowledge of http status codes and may occasionally browse Stack Overflow.
· Work with data, digital media and tech teams to understand campaign goals and implement tracking for these goals
· Add media and site tags to landing pages following structure in tag maps
· Assist with debugging issues and troubleshooting in existing conversions and dashboards
· Create/test landing page URLs with tracking codes appended to verify landing pages and tracking pixels are working as expected
· provide documentation and updates on client configurations and settings
· Work with data analytics team to assist in client dashboard/reporting requirements
· Knowledge of google analytics, utm codes, google tag manager or other tag management systems
· Knowledge of tag types (conversion events, retargeting)
· Communication skills with a variety of team members across different departments
· Organized with attention to detail
· Task management
· Degree in Computer Science or Marketing or 1-2 years relevant work experience
Why Work Here?We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Awesome health insurance! 401(k) with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!