VP of Analytics
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
This position is responsible for the leadership of analytic strategy, planning and reporting. As VP of Analytics, you will help lead the team responsible for reporting and dashboards, data management, data quality assurance, as well as insights and optimizations. You will take the lead in developing strategic approaches to analytics management and delivering insightful solutions for our clients.
Having an understanding and experience in advanced media measurement solutions, business intelligence tools, data automation, ad tech ecosystem and data modeling will be core to successfully filling this position. As will the ability to work collaboratively across internal teams, offices, and clients.
· Lead the strategic direction and management of the analytics team
· Actively engage with analytics team on clients’ business needs and deliverables
· Translate data and media insights into strategic recommendations across multiple platforms
· Manage processes that optimize media investments based on performance against objectives
· Review client deliverables for quality, ensuring that reports and dashboards are accurate and informative
· Lead and present analytics workstreams with clients including reporting, best practices, briefings and new business development
· Drive continuous innovation by defining and executing new approaches and processes
· Work collaboratively with media, creative, strategy and tech teams to respond to provide client solutions, respond to RFPs and communicate service offerings
· Manage an internal team and client base across multiple offices
· Proactively work with analytics partners to develop new solutions that deliver on clients’ business and analytics needs
· Player/coach – ability to provide vision and direction for team, and dig in deep with the team on clients’ business needs and workstreams when needed
· Deep understanding of media ecosystem, attribution, and approaches for optimizing to business outcomes
· Strong analytical skills - can draw valid conclusions from data, understand nuances of measurement techniques, and rapidly move from insights to action
· Firsthand, technical experience with business intelligence tools, statistical tools, data automation, database design and segmentation techniques
· Strong people manager, with proven track record developing high performing teams
· Ability to influence and obtain buy-in across all levels; possesses executive maturity
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated experience producing executive level presentations
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
· Ability to multitask and remain detail-oriented in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Data/Business Analytics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or Information Management preferred
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in business intelligence and analytics
· 5+ years of people management experience
We are a fiercely independent, full-service advertising agency based in America’s heart of modern renewal – Detroit. Inspired by our surroundings, we’ve made it our mission to create change through our ideas. So, we bring together world-class creativity with the latest tools for media, digital and data/analytics. We’re consistently rated one of the best places to work by AdAge, Crain’s and the Detroit Free Press. They’re right. And the reason is that we’re all on the same mission together.
DP+, a fusion92 brandWhy Work Here?
Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a row!
About DP+, a fusion92 brand We are a fiercely independent, full-service advertising agency based in America’s heart of modern renewal – Detroit. Inspired by our surroundings, we’ve made it our mission to create change through our ideas. So, we bring together world-class creativity with the latest tools for media, digital and data/analytics. We’re consistently rated one of the best places to work by AdAge, Crain’s and the Detroit Free Press. They’re right. And the reason is that we’re all on the same mission together.
38505 Country Club DriveFarmington Hills, MI
BusinessView all jobs at DP+, a fusion92 brand