Senior Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing a variety of agency projects and new business within the agency for multiple accounts, internal clients, and potential clients. They will plan, evaluate, execute, and own high complexity projects from beginning to end.
These projects include but are not limited to analytics & tagging, websites, apps, microsites (on or off CMS platforms), organic & paid social, search & SEO campaigns, HTML5 banners, landing pages, emails, brochures, direct mail, specialty invitations, booth displays, arena graphics, specialty advertising items, etc. with the assistance from the Associate Project Manager. This includes creative, proofing, production, quality assurance, approval for final release and delivery. The Senior Project Manager will monitor quality, schedules, and profitability.
· Oversee agency process and workflow
· Work with teams to develop scope of work specifications
· Create and manage project schedules
· Determine time of staff and OOP estimates necessary to complete a project
· Manage and work with outside vendors for production services
· Prepare vendor RFQ's including all appropriate specifications; solicit bids; select appropriate vendors(s) and issue purchase orders; review/approval vendor invoices
· Develop overall project estimate and generate system estimates within the accounting system
· Provide project governance and oversight
· Conduct status meetings and reviews, as needed
· Review layouts during review process
· Send completed asset packages and instructions internally or to vendors
· Follow-up on delivery of project deliverables to delivery destination, as needed
· Conduct lessons learned sessions and associated documentation
· Monitor and maintain program budgets using quote verses actual analysis
· Understand and apply project management best practices
· Provide project documentation management
· Conduct project risk management
· Review project performance
· Develop solutions to production challenges
· Review final files and oversee release of lesser complex projects, as needed
· Field questions, review schedules and TOS estimates for lesser complex projects, as needed
· Assist with less complex projects, as needed
· Assist with resource management, as needed
· Assist with new business RFQ's and RFPs, as needed
· Work directly with Director of Studio and Production Services to ensure overall project quality and delivery meets agency and client expectations
· Work with Media tam to create and maintain media, tagging and analytic plans
· Manage strategy, analytics and SEO tasks from completion and closure
· Manage user experience, creative tasks, and development tasks for completion and closure
· Triage development and quality assurance defects for completion and closure
· Assist with project content organization and entry, as needed
· Knowledge of Adobe software capabilities such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and HTML5
· Understand design terminology such as pdf, jpg, psd, etc.
· Proven project management skills
· Proven vendor management skills
· Proven experience of managing multiple projects in fast-paced environment
· Microsoft Office skills
· Experience using Microsoft Project and/or another project management software tool that produces schedules with tasks, hours and resourcing
· Knowledge of management of all types of deliverables and technology
· Bachelor's degree preferred, ideally in Business Administration, Program Management, Project Management, Production Management or Marketing/Advertising
· Agency experience
· Min. 5 years of Project Management experience
· Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) is a plus
· Experience with managing multiple work streams and/or multiple clients is a plus
· Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities
We are a fiercely independent, full-service advertising agency based in America’s heart of modern renewal – Detroit. Inspired by our surroundings, we’ve made it our mission to create change through our ideas. So, we bring together world-class creativity with the latest tools for media, digital and data/analytics. We’re consistently rated one of the best places to work by AdAge, Crain’s and the Detroit Free Press. They’re right. And the reason is that we’re all on the same mission together.
DP+, a fusion92 brandWhy Work Here?
Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a row!
About DP+, a fusion92 brand We are a fiercely independent, full-service advertising agency based in America’s heart of modern renewal – Detroit. Inspired by our surroundings, we’ve made it our mission to create change through our ideas. So, we bring together world-class creativity with the latest tools for media, digital and data/analytics. We’re consistently rated one of the best places to work by AdAge, Crain’s and the Detroit Free Press. They’re right. And the reason is that we’re all on the same mission together.
38505 Country Club DriveFarmington Hills, MI
TechnologyView all jobs at DP+, a fusion92 brand