Media Operations Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Media Operations Specialist is responsible for managing a variety of linear, digital & social analytics, media, tagging and marketing projects within the agency for multiple accounts and internal clients. They will plan, evaluate, execute and own mid to high complexity projects from beginning to end. This includes vendor management, quality assurance, approval for final release, vendor production and delivery. The Media Operations Specialist will monitor quality, schedules and profitability.
· Work with account & integrated communications to create and maintain media, tagging and analytic plans
· Work with other project management resources for studio and proofreading services in order to prioritize and assist with overall client deliverable management
· Manage QA testing process to validate systems prior to and immediately after launch
· Overall management of analytics approval & reporting process
· Jira task creation and management for media & analytics team
· Assist account, creative and integrated communications teams to ensure common understanding of timelines, deliverables and expectations
· Maintain an understanding of campaign strategies and account initiatives to contextualize priorities, understand project risks and understand the relationships between projects and deliverables
· Understand processes and methodologies and, where needed, help revise to match project expectations and realities
· Work with account, creative and integrated communications teams to build and follow timelines that track with client expectations
· Assist teams on development and completion of scope of work specifications and client presentation decks
· Create and manage project schedules
· Determine time of staff and OOP estimates necessary to complete a project
· Develop overall project estimate and generate them within the accounting system
· Conduct status meetings and reviews, as needed
· Send completed asset packages and instructions internally or to vendors
· Follow-up on delivery of project deliverables to delivery destination, as needed
· Conduct lessons learned sessions and associated documentation, as needed
· Understand and apply project management best practices
· Provide project documentation management and conduct project risk management
· Develop solutions to production challenges
· Review final files and oversee release of lesser complex projects, as needed
· Field questions, review schedules and TOS estimates for lesser complex projects, as needed
· Assist with process updates and activation within the agency, as needed
· Assist with resource management, as needed
· Assist with new business RFQ's and RFP's, as needed
· Work directly with Executive Director of Digital Media Operations and Executive Director of Integrated Communications Planning to ensure overall project quality and delivery meets agency and client expectations
· Proven project management skills
· Proven vendor management skills
· Proven experience of managing multiple projects in fast-paced environment
· Microsoft Office skills
· Knowledge of digital technology
· Knowledge of linear, digital & social marketing, analytics, media and tagging
· Knowledge of management of all types of digital deliverables, a plus
· Bachelor's degree preferred, ideally in Business Administration, Project Management, Analytical Management or Marketing/Advertising
· Agency experience
· 2-4 years of Digital Project Management experience
· Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) is a plus
· Experience with managing multiple work streams and/or multiple clients is a plus
· Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities
We are a fiercely independent, full-service advertising agency based in America’s heart of modern renewal – Detroit. Inspired by our surroundings, we’ve made it our mission to create change through our ideas. So, we bring together world-class creativity with the latest tools for media, digital and data/analytics. We’re consistently rated one of the best places to work by AdAge, Crain’s and the Detroit Free Press. They’re right. And the reason is that we’re all on the same mission together.
DP+, a fusion92 brandWhy Work Here?
Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a row!
About DP+, a fusion92 brand We are a fiercely independent, full-service advertising agency based in America’s heart of modern renewal – Detroit. Inspired by our surroundings, we’ve made it our mission to create change through our ideas. So, we bring together world-class creativity with the latest tools for media, digital and data/analytics. We’re consistently rated one of the best places to work by AdAge, Crain’s and the Detroit Free Press. They’re right. And the reason is that we’re all on the same mission together.
38505 Country Club DriveFarmington Hills, MI
BusinessView all jobs at DP+, a fusion92 brand