DOZIER CRANE Summerville, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $35 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Crane Operator Job Summary
Our company has an immediate opening for an experienced Crane Operator. In this role, you will assist our team by using a crane to position heavy materials. You must have a commercial driver’s license (CDL) and certification through the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO). We may also consider applicants with forklift experience if you are familiar with the basics of hoisting and rigging. You must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions and sit for extended periods. We offer an extensive benefits package including Medical, Vison, Dental, 401k & life insurance. Additionally, we offer holidays paid, sick & vacation time.
Crane Operator Duties and Responsibilities
- Lift or reposition materials using a crane
- Perform basic cleaning and maintenance duties on the crane
- Coordinate with other workers or contractors
- Document location or transportation of materials as needed
- Able to operate crawler cranes, hydraulics, rough terrains, all terrain & boom trucks
Crane Operator Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- CDL with a clean driving record
- NCCCO certification
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs
DOZIER CRANEWhy Work Here?
Great family oriented company with great benefits.
We buy, sell and rent cranes and crane parts all over the USA and internationally also. . We have very little turn-over of employees in our company. We offer many benefits to our employees. Some of our benefits include Vacation, sick and personal days, health insurance, disability, life, FSA, simple IRA plan. We haul cranes all over the United States.
155 Pine Barren Rd. Pooler. GA 31322Summerville, SC
ConstructionView all jobs at DOZIER CRANE